55) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
I don’t have anything profoundly amazing happen in my life that I would want to re-live. If I had to pick, I would re-live the Leathermouth concert I went to last year.
56) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
The time I was stuck on the side of a Tennessee highway for 9 hours in the fucking summer with nothing to drink.
57) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
David Bowie, hands down. (AB Soto is my second choice tho because holy shit he’s cute)
58) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
England. Those tickets are hella expensive.
59) Ever been on a plane?
Yes, I love flying more than anything. I just don’t love the ticket prices.
60) Give me your top 5 hottest celebrities.
Natasha Lyonne, Laverne Cox, Clea DuVall, AB Soto, Milk (aka: Dan Donigan)
22. Smell the air. What do you smell?
Incense and desperation.
23. What’s the worst place you have ever been to?
TENNESSEE. Literally every inch of that state is a hell pit and I wish Obama would just dig it out and throw it into the bottom of the ocean.
40. Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
uhhh, yes and no. I’m the fucking worst, but I like some aspects of me.
52. If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
It’s a tie between two people, but I won’t name names. You know whose at the top of my shit list though.
This is the most unique one I've seen, please yes.
- 1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
- 2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
- 3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
- 4) What do you think about most?
- 5) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
- 6) Do you have any strange phobias?
- 7) What's your religion?
- 8) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
- 9) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
- 10) What was the last lie you told?
- 11) Do you believe in karma?
- 12) What does your URL mean?
- 13) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
- 14) Who is your celebrity crush?
- 15) How do you vent your anger?
- 16) Do you have a collection of anything?
- 17) Are you happy with the person you've become?
- 18) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
- 19) What's your biggest "what if"?
- 20) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
- 21) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
- 22) Smell the air. What do you smell?
- 23) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
- 24) Most attractive singer/s of your opposite gender?
- 25) To you, what is the meaning of life?
- 26) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
- 27) What was the last movie you saw?
- 28) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
- 29) Do you have any obsessions right now?
- 30) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
- 31) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
- 32) What is your astrological sign?
- 33) What's the last thing you purchased?
- 34) Love or lust?
- 35) In a relationship?
- 36) How many relationships have you had?
- 37) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
- 38) Where is your best friend?
- 39) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
- 40) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
- 41) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
- 42) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
- 43) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
- 44) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
- 45) How can I win your heart?
- 46) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
- 47) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
- 48) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
- 49) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word "heart."
- 50) Basic question; what's your favorite color/colors?
- 51) What is your current desktop picture?
- 52) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
- 53) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
- 54) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
- 55) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
- 56) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
- 57) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
- 58) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
- 59) Ever been on a plane?
- 60) Give me your top 5 hottest celebrities.
the locker of a very straight high schooler who is straight
whenever “strong female characters” insult men by calling them girls my eyes roll so far back in my head i can see my brain cells die